Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Only posts now are daily Ed Steer links. Their plans for us have been successful. They have spanked us publicly and made sure that all that we spouted to relatives and friends was fringe lunacy. Now we talk to ourselves because when we talk to others, they roll their eyes. Mission accomplished. We are completely demoralized, disillusioned, financially gutted and silenced. They have turned our message to mush. They have won.

All the dummies get to make 30 % a year on Equities - so do what they want and you will be rewarded handsomely.... don't do what they want..... well ..... Laurence Summer's Gibson Paradox and Behavioral Finance (Also from Laurence Summers) will take you out. They are brutal, relentless and have all the money in the world.... so did we ever really have a chance ?

To be fair though, we lacked the foresight to know the immense importance of zero percent interest rates and how they are the only reason we are afloat right now. Without zero percent rates we would be so very deep in a hole, it's almost unimaginable. Zero percent interest rates in times when defaults and monstrous debt levels plague the majority of the world, would not be attainable without gold being held down (Gibson's Paradox). Gold suppression is essential to the continuation of the myth of recovery.

This is because traditionally, when interest rates are normal to high, gold is not held because it pays no interest ..... but when Bonds also pay no interest... people would prefer gold rather than bonds because of the liquidity and safety of the metal. This preference for gold would start as a trickle and then bubble up to a full boil panic into the metals - demand would rise exponentially, while supply tightened. This cannot be allowed to happen.

We hoped that we had free markets.... but we did not. We hoped that the regulators would do their jobs... but they were working for the other side. We hoped that the mining management would raise hell .... but all we heard was silence. We hoped that our elected politicians would oppose the special interests of Wall Street and the Big Banks... but their re-election depends on their river of payola - so everyone steals with impunity. So this has morphed into something much, much bigger than what we estimated or bargained for.

Nonetheless, I am not quitting and joining the Lotus Eaters.... I have just lost a lot of respect for humanity and the intelligence of the citizens of the world. Apparently, they will always be pawns of the elite. This charade is positively juvenile, but it fools the average Joe with ease. As more and more wake up, the disinformation will no longer work and trust will be gone....... but the wait for this to happen has been positively agonizing.

Hang in there - as all our warrants expire worthless and many of our gold stocks holdings are down 95 %. Only satisfaction at this point, is that we dared to go against them. I will be cashing in my 401k to buy metal shortly - this is my fourth double down. At least I am consistent: they are giving me plenty of time to acquire cheap metal. I know that a normal person would give up and go away... he would question himself and what he thought was true.... slink way with his tail between his legs and vow never to play in markets again....however, I am a junk yard dog and will hold on and never let go - because I don't think I am right.... I know I am right. If that is Hubris, then I have already paid the price and so be it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply