Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Love him or hate him, here's another brilliant guy who has changed his tune several times. He was jailed for many years (and even tortured) for supposedly not cooperating with the US establishment. When freed he seemed to be quite mellow ... not that anyone could blame him. He lost almost everything after being a very sought after and wealthy man. He even began to tarnish gold for a while but, he has changed his tune again over the last few years as the following opine reveals. I have followed him for a long time and although some of his rants may be alarmist, I have found many kernels of truth in retrospect. It seems things always take longer to playout than he has often predicted but they are indeed catching up. (kind of reminds me of gold/silver) You may think he is crazy or you may think he is on the money. Whatever you think, one must admit he has some valid points and takes guts. I wonder that he has gotten away with so much recently.

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldenJackass/1425502800.php

As a post script which I should know better than to put in writing, I am expecting gold/gold stocks to do very well commencing over the next week or so (after this usual smash down into Friday's fabricated jobs report) and through April into May... where it may be hit hard again. Interesting to see that JPMooman has drastically reduced their silver shorts and simultaneaously accumulated long. Wish we could all do that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply