Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Really apparent some US based fund is trying to shake the tree of the final retail holders & weak handed funds of Golden Minerals stock and having some success. This is common and is ongoing in many other junior stories at the moment. It never ceases to surprise me that people sell when they should be buying and buy when they should be selling, this has also been the case with myself from time to time placing me also in the dumb money category, LOL!! Right now I have been a smallish buyer in a number of beaten down junior gold stocks by adding to already existing positions, sold all my index funds related to TSX & S&P converting to cash and money market funds as I fear this market and prefer to buy beaten up stuff than hold indexes going sideways that could really correct. In other words buying things that are way down and selling things that are up while preserving cash.

Not trying to bottom pick but buying some beaten up stuff with a longer term outlook where I will be patient.

BTW, there has been a huge push to break the $1080 down treend line on gold on very big volume, so far no luck but the attempt has been real and huge. Obviously shooting for the Goldman Sachs target.

New Message
Please login to post a reply