Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Hi MajorD, gwr1 et.al.

Snippet:

"after hours".

Comment:

I learned many years ago that "Money never sleeps" and I've come to realize that the market hours are open to match the working hours of regular folks in every corner of the world. Ever ask yourself this? "With today's systems, why are the market hours not changing?"

They haven't changed because "average Jane and Joe's wealth" still needs to be manipulated.

Do yourself a favour. Watch the patterns and the trends. All that's happening is those with "big money" are trying to scare the average "investor?" into thinking they need to get out of a certain market. Then the "big money" moves in and grabs an even bigger share.

The market loves Day traders, but history and more importantly, fundamentals, will show you that most day traders never prosper in the long term.

Here's a hint. "If you've done your homework, stay with the trend that you know will provide you with a good return. It may not happen right away, but if you are correct, it WILL happen eventually.

I've been a holder of this stock for almost twenty years. I've ridden the roller coaster and at times, I've had to second guess myself. Ive been ridiculed by my family and friends, but I'm still here because I believe in the future of precious metals (gold and silver).

My son, who is in the I.T. industry, three week ago, gave me a "heads up" regarding Nintendo and the "Pokemon Go" phenomenon that is sweeping the world. He even called me at the beginning of this week and asked me if I was on board as that stock had increased almost 100%.

I cannot get my head around the I.T. phenomenon (especially after the .COM fiasco), so I deliberately stayed away and left my holdings in PM's, because that's what I believe in.

"Golden" has the goods and if it fails, it will only be because of the team that is running the show (the human factor), imo.

"We live in interesting times"

Good Luck to all!

New Message
Please login to post a reply