Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: And there we have it my post removed again by by whom I will find why

TDW747, your frustration is understandable, but seriously man up. We all make investments we regret, we're all down on this stock at the moment, but it all depends on how you look at it. Going out on the attack and getting frustrated in public will lead everyone to believe your a paid dumper, even when you are legit. There are people who just sem to post here everytime we hit lows. Perhaps they are Dumpers, and perhaps it's a personality afliction to only react to the bottom... doesn't matter, just own up to the tendancy.

The other guys call bottom, as we all do... because we simply can't believe this could be anything but a bottom... not because we know. If we did we'd all be kicking it back on the Canary Islands already. I've called bottom too often on this, heck this is equivilent to 20 cents in ECU... 20 cents! If this isn't bottom, it ain't far! They have to pay us to buy if it goes much lower LOL. But we're not alone... look at the rest of your mining stocks if you dare. Life has up and downs, but getting pissed off and ranting, well just makes you look a bit weak.

Personally my feelings at 5 bucks are no different then they were at 60 (equivilent) a few years ago.

OK, that's a slight lie - I like the companys potential much more, and I'm very dissappointed in the market mayhem the last few years. I'm not going to break even until we hit 28. Personally i don't post so often, but I still read a lot as this is still my personal pick to perform in the next few years. I stopped buying, even at the very low lows we see today, but that's just because I have stopped buying anything while I pay for my new home... not because I don't see a bargain here. What I would give to get in fresh now and not have a mountain to climb!

Anyhow, lets all stay cool, write about the fundamentals for all the lucky newbies and pass the time until sanity returns. I reckon it will be around the time Greece implodes. That won't be long after yesterdays vote...

Soul

New Message
Please login to post a reply