Welcome To The Goldnev Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Goldnev Resources Inc. is a public energy company focused on conventional and unconventional oil and gas production, with active projects located in British Columbia, oil shale exploration program in Saskatchewan, and oil and gas production in Alberta.

Free
Jun 01, 2008 06:36AM
Jun 05, 2008 11:37AM

If I may, with all due respect to Fredski, I believe he was hinting at the FURTHER possibilities of GNZ as it specifically relates to the oil shale property. Not knowing the geological properties contained in and around this particular property, Fredski (I believe) was simply wondering about the possibilties that the currently HOT stock commodities, shale gas and coal maybe, just maybe, hidden in the property as well as the confirmed contingent oil shale resource. As we all know, junior coal and shale gas stocks in Canada have skyrocketed recently...but not GNZ. Why is that? This is the question. As I understand it, coal futures price as risen dramatically recently so that is explainable and shale gas is supposedly easier and cheaper to exploit in the short term. Although shale gas may not be there, coal could very well be proved to be an additional resource for GNZ. Further deep drilling in the coming mid-term future may or may not confirm this.

Jun 06, 2008 03:44AM
Jun 06, 2008 05:03AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply