Welcome To The Goldnev Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Goldnev Resources Inc. is a public energy company focused on conventional and unconventional oil and gas production, with active projects located in British Columbia, oil shale exploration program in Saskatchewan, and oil and gas production in Alberta.

Free

If I may wade in here.....I may be a rookie S/H in GNZ but I do feel EMOTION as well as REASON are key reasons to ACT for an investor, especially on the TSX-Venture. Yes, I do realise that GNZ seems to have more than enough to swallow with 2 billion barrels plus equivalent on the table but we would all like to attract new investors to this stock and the current HYPE about coal could perhaps persuade lots of new investors if future...and I mean future.... drilling indicates such deposits. To me, this is Marketing 101. More new investors should equal higher stock prices. Isn't that why we are into GNZ...to get wealthier? The fact of the matter is that oil shale doesn't currently get any respect in the market TODAY but coal and shale gas do. Hitching a ride on the hot plays may not be a bad thing to do. IMHO.

sg

New Message
Please login to post a reply