Welcome To The Goldnev Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Goldnev Resources Inc. is a public energy company focused on conventional and unconventional oil and gas production, with active projects located in British Columbia, oil shale exploration program in Saskatchewan, and oil and gas production in Alberta.

Free

I completely agree. As owners of an oil company, OPEC is on our side, the opposite of your average oil consumer.

I have listened to some smart people say how shocked they are that these cash injections have done nothing, as the markets continue to sour. I think it will simply take time - for new businesses to start, and current ones to start investing again.

The liquidity loosening up as banks relax will have its inflationary effect, but to what extent? Keep in mind that the investment bank leverage ratios will probably never reach the levels (34x assets) that they did prior to the turmoil.

Much of the financial sector is laid off, and when all is said and done Bay and Wall streets will most likely be less decadent and glamorous.

Right now I suppose the banks are stockpiling cash. Shorting the US dollar could be a solid idea.

New Message
Please login to post a reply