Welcome To The Goldnev Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Goldnev Resources Inc. is a public energy company focused on conventional and unconventional oil and gas production, with active projects located in British Columbia, oil shale exploration program in Saskatchewan, and oil and gas production in Alberta.

Free

Re: AJM Reserves Data Report and Noel.

posted on May 13, 2009 03:37PM

Rich...great to have all the relative data but if Goldnev is unable to sell their story it make no sense. A strong and honest management team who is seeking shareholder's interest is very important.

Just to reference a couple companies on the vamcouver exh...like Unique broadband Sys (UBS)...Bunch of great cooks..lol..Portrush Petroleum (PSH)``what a joke`` Falcon Oil (FO) Mystique (MYS) *written off* Transamerican Petroleum(TAE) `halted for a while,consoledated `Antoro Res (ORE) 'halted forever`and the list goes on.

Cheap options, excessive dilution of shares...not connected with shareholders... would always be a cause to pause. The big question is, how can we bring this stock to a $5.00 range and move from the vancouver exch. Become cash flow positive and never look back.

Mr Marc Dame.... has to study company`s style like Ultra Petroleum, Mitel and so on or else we will be stuck at 0.09 for ever. I fell in love in many companys in the past and lost big base on pretty pics.

I am really tired with stories...Rich. With all due respect a man of Marc`s knowlege in management should have been more diligent to have avoided this CTO...hhmmm ;) I hope it was for a good for the company...hmmmm ;)

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply