Welcome To The Goldnev Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Goldnev Resources Inc. is a public energy company focused on conventional and unconventional oil and gas production, with active projects located in British Columbia, oil shale exploration program in Saskatchewan, and oil and gas production in Alberta.

Free
Message: Bullion to Start Oil Shale Production in August 2009

I agree that even 150 bpd from this mini-plant prototype or more would be significant...but only as a demonstratable start to something bigger...much bigger! I can tell you I am a big fan of "smaller is better" at least in the early stages of an unconventional commodity play. In this new day and age of difficult project financing, small but effective projects seem to be the way to go. Baby steps might very well be now in vogue for commodity developments of this nature. A caveat to this is the success record for similar small pilot approaches by a few newbie Canadian biofuel (also unconventional) companies. I personally can vouch that the jury is still out on them. Ouch. All I can say is I hope the timing, marketing, and established reserves of GNZ will be enough to excite the market enough to properly extrapolate the future earning potential much farther beyond the actual value of these projected mini pilot plant(s).

New Message
Please login to post a reply