Welcome To The Goldnev Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Goldnev Resources Inc. is a public energy company focused on conventional and unconventional oil and gas production, with active projects located in British Columbia, oil shale exploration program in Saskatchewan, and oil and gas production in Alberta.

Free
Message: Goldnev Resources Inc. announces private placement financing

Re: Goldnev Resources Inc. announces private placement financing

posted on Aug 19, 2009 12:29AM

Wow. Another million bucks to keep the ship afloat. OK I am well aware that a million doesn't go too far for a resource company even in these perilous times. However, I do note that it was only in September 2008 that a million financing was arranged for pretty much the same activities...some overlaps. Since I am admittedly lazy in scouring and deciphering the recently disclosed Sedar financial records (I will delve into it especially when things get really interesting) could maybe someone come up with a 'Coles Notes' version on how the money was spent from last year and how the money will be spent this year from these outside funds? And why internal revenues were not sufficient to finance basic operations? I am confident that information would be appreciated by all investors. In any case, I am thrilled that managment considers further (expensive) drill testing unnecessary and is proceeding directly to process testing! This is awesome news to me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply