Welcome To The Goldnev Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Goldnev Resources Inc. is a public energy company focused on conventional and unconventional oil and gas production, with active projects located in British Columbia, oil shale exploration program in Saskatchewan, and oil and gas production in Alberta.

Free

Re: Cost of a Pilot Plant and other.

posted on Aug 22, 2009 10:38PM

Thanks Rich for posing the all important question of pilot plant cost to Mr. Dame. $5Mil? As mine startup costs go these days it sounds like a bargain. I totally buy into the idea of creating a successive series of mini-plants to eventually achieve big time success. I couldn't have done a better job in conceptualizing the development of this non-conventional but significant property than what Goldnev mgt is contemplating. The true gist of what needs to be done to make these plans happen apparently lies in the actual output of the company's conventional sources in Noel, Provost, Pincher Creek, and Turner Valley. Yes, the big players are aware of this property and situation but I can see the Mr. Dame is avoiding, if it is at all possible, giving these well-heeled potential partners too much equity in sharing development costs. Let us hope and pray that our conventional oil and gas properties pan out has envisioned ASAP so that we long term investors can all prosper from our collective leap of faith in Goldnev.

New Message
Please login to post a reply