Great Panther Silver Limited

Fastest growing primary silver producer in Mexico.

Free
Aug 24, 2009 11:57AM

Thom Calandra was part of the tour last month and he has written a report on his trip that is circulated on SH. I would imagine a large part of the buying surge today is due to that positive publicity. However I also think there is some good news coming. My expectation is that results will be very good for the next batch of operating data that is reported, since the efficiency was improved at the mill. High grade exploration data is nice to attract attention, but the most important achievement for GPR in the short term will be to continue improving their operations and getting more money from every ton of ore they mine. The company will not be able to realize the full potential of the great assets it controls unless it has a clean balance sheet to fund the development necessary to sustain long term growth. Get your operating results up to optimum, generate recurring internal cash flow, and then use that money to underwrite efficient exploration and development to expand the scope of mining activity. That is what will ultimately drive GPR up to several dollars a share.

cheers!

mike

Aug 25, 2009 12:39PM
Aug 25, 2009 05:53PM
Aug 27, 2009 09:32AM
Aug 28, 2009 12:56AM
Aug 28, 2009 09:43AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply