Great Panther Silver Limited

Fastest growing primary silver producer in Mexico.

Free
Message: Re: Pmax, by rights you should make a bundle but methinks something's wrong at GPR ?
Oct 05, 2011 02:15PM

megatroyd -

Good to see that you are still about. Exactly what do you think is wrong with Great Panther? Do you still see them as the perrenial underachiever?

The NR says "Mine production estimates for 2011 have been revised to 2.2 million Ag eq oz to reflect the production to date and the revised expectations for the fourth quarter. While this demonstrates no growth from the previous year, both operations show good opportunities for realizing continued growth into 2012 and the plants at both Guanajuato and Topia have been upgraded in anticipation of this increased throughput. The San Ignacio project is expected to realize its potential during 2012 with an intensive Exploration and Mine Development program being planned and will no doubt add to the growth potential for 2013. "

This is in line with my expectations (slow growth until 2012 then an expansion of assets and production). If the price if silver (and gold) continues to climb higher (my other expectation) then GPR will expand their revenue even if they don't produce more silver and gold. Higehr prices, coupled with increases assets and production, should lead to a bigger payoff for shareholders.

What do you see in the future that may undo this scenario?

- panamax

New Message
Please login to post a reply