Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Message: IMO No News on PurVap Testing until After Gold Company Spinoff

I think that there will probably not be news on the PureVap testing until after the gold company spinoff. Since we have not heard otherwise we must assume that an announcement of 4N+ will trigger the Taiwanese financing and the option to convert that loan to shares. So far I am under the impression that Bernard always has had the backs of the current shareholders (including himself and others). This would lead to the conclusion that Bernard would not wish to dilute the gold companys shares at the time of spinoff by having the Taiwanese automatically get a bunch for free just before the new company is launched.

So IMO it will play out like this.. HPQ shares go up as the gold company spinoff date approaches. Immediately after the spinoff the current test results for PureVap will be announced (I think for sure 4N+). The tests results will maintain and augment the HPQ share price (instead of the share price dropping post-gold company spinoff).

Cheers!
Z_Greek

New Message
Please login to post a reply