Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Dec 01, 2020 04:47PM

Thanks George,

I actually got it backwards, the megaphone pattern is a set of lines drawn off the tops and bottoms of highs and lows, that expand and go farther and farther apart on the chart, looking like a megaphone shape, narrow price action on the left and widening price action on the right. Signifying price volatility increasing.

The opposite of a megaphone is a symetrical triangle that goes from larger price action to narrowing price action and looks like a backwards megaphone drawn on the chart.

On the daily you can see a narrowing band of highs and lows until eventually the break of the upper line at 0.56 yesterday. In my opinion, that probably caused a few shorts to trigger covers, and a few longs to trigger breakout buys, squeezing the shorts.

Edit: attached an image in my original post but it didn't showup. Then I reached treasurer but seems I still can't post images. I included one below here but it doesn't showup. Do images have to be approved?

New Message
Please login to post a reply