Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Message: Re: Quantumspace / VW pushing ahead with solid state batteries

Hi Lonade,

(Second version, I was not pleased with my first version)

First, let me thank you for reaching out to me directly via Agoracom as this is the only social media platform where questions addressed to me will be answered.

I have no problems replying to real investors questions, but I will not waste my time replying to questions formulated on other BB like Stockhouse.

If someone has a question that they consider "GOOD2KNOW" for all investors, but that poster refuse to post the question directly to me on Agoracom, I will not bother replying.

If a poster does not make the effort to ask his questions on Agoracom but keep repeating the point over and over on other BB, one can only deduce that A) that poster does not want to hear what the company has to say on the subject, B) that the post is just part of the ongoing deliberate disinformation campaign orchestrated by high frequency traders with a short bias, or C) all the above.

Either way the goal of these posts is clear, negatively influence the perception of the Company with other posters in order to influence them into selling their shares.

Now regarding your comment, I am not certain that I will go as far has you and state:

"They seem to have solved the major problems of solid state batteries and it appears they could be coming faster than many expect..."

Yes, they are moving the project forward, from lab scale to pilot plant, but that is not the same as saying that they have solved all issues going forward...

Regarding your final question:

"Will the products of HPQ/PYR be utilized for this tech?  Sorry, cannot / could not comment even if I wanted to.

Is this in competition to what you are planning to do?"  At this stage the information Quantumspace has published does not allow us to say if their batteries contain Si materials, but I suspect that yes, they are using Si in their batteries.

Regarding your final question, Is this in competition to what you are planning to do?  No, I do not believe that they are a threat, more another potential client.

Regards

Bernard Tourillon

New Message
Please login to post a reply