Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Bernard I have been invested in HPQ for just about a year, did my DD and hit the buy button on over 50,000 shares. I know investing is a risk and have weighed that with the reward that could come after the technology has been put in place and into production.

I do not believe you need to put out any news release on what you have acheived in the past, that is the past. I am willing to wait and hold. Once the part comes in that has delayed the process is the time to put out a release. No summary just real news of what is happening now, as that is what news really is.

Yes the stock price could drop more and perhaps below what I had paid, but when stuff starts happening the price will rise rapidly. So please don't pander to the fruit flies, they will come and go and chase different things as they do. 

Looking forward to the news of the part arriving and the pilot plant cranking up production. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply