Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

My biggest question mark (as I posted in a separate list of questions for Bernard) is why HPQ? If this is such a revolutionary and game changing process why would the likes of Elon Musk, Bezos, or the very rich and powerful Venture Capitalists from Si Valley not be interested in partnering or buying out EBH2. HPQ, is basically a minnow and doesn't bring much to EBH2's dining table besides being a customer of the power plant in order to drive the QRR. So why would EBH2 pick HPQ as a partner? In the absence of answers from Bernard, the more I think about it the more it looks like a con, and HPQ the victim. To the tune of 7.5 million dollars.

The other thing I'd like to see are the terms of reference for the team doing the validation. This will give us an idea of what drives the EBH2's electrolysis process.

We're not on HPQ's Board but surely, we the shareholders, are entitled to know the answer to these kinds of questions when the CEO of our company commits what is tantamount to 7.5 million dollars of our money to what appears to be a hare brained scheme.

Bernard hasn't replied to my post and questions yet, hopefully he will one day.

A-G

New Message
Please login to post a reply