Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Message: The EBH2 partnership-I don't get it. Hope we're not getting conned, Bernard.

Hi Bernard,

I have some questions – no disrespect intended and I'm sure you've done your DD, but I hope we’re not getting conned. 

The first question that comes to mind is Why HPQ? – with a product so revolutionary (probably just a few steps behind interstellar planetary travel) why are the likes of Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos or any of the Silicon Valley VCs not beating a path to EBH2’s door? They should be all over this like flies on honey. Why HPQ? (We have to be realistic folks, HPQ might have a fabtastic future, but currently it is just small fry. I know you mentioned 'contacts' in the interview Bernard, but if I was EBH2 and the product was truly game changing I'd be courting the big players and the big money.

EBH2 – The company is based in Switzerland, the demonstration was done in Argentina and it is partnering 50-50 with a Canadian company. The website is very amateurish and has very few details. Something about it doesn't feel right. There are no references to technical papers, studies or analyses on their website; it all seems very garage made.

ROI on Acquisition Cost? – approx $7.5MM. What are the sales projections – how many 30000MT units of the QRR need to be sold in order to recoup this investment?

Distribution? – HPQ doesn’t have a distribution network for the EBH2 consumer and industrial products. How does it propose to do so? 

Energy source for H2 production? – we cannot make something out of nothing. Electrolysis is the dissociation of H2O into H2 and O2. What is the energy source for this process. Is it Chemical or Electrical?

Third party validation – can we see the terms of reference for the validation process? What are the parameters that will be analysed? What are the results that are being sought?

No offense intended with these questions - just a curiosity that needs to be satisfied.

Thanks and best regards. 

A-G

New Message
Please login to post a reply