Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Message: The EBH2 partnership-I don't get it. Hope we're not getting conned, Bernard.

Thanks for taking the time to reply Bernard, but I don't think your response will settle the uneasiness of your knowledgeable investors.  I'm not convinced, and I doubt many others are either.

The science behind Trekhy was solid, even if it was underdeveloped.  When it was first announced I was excited but once we had some numbers, it quickly became obvious it wasn't practical or cost effective.  Maybe there was enough there to pursue further deveopmeny and maybe not. And that technology had multiple research papers going back 10+ years, and it still wasn't commercially viable. 

The only research I can find that sounds similar to what EBH2 is claiming to have developed, is a paper from Kyoto University from 2016 regarding a Hydrogen Redox generator.

https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access/concept-of-hydrogen-redox-electric-power-generator-ier-1000129.php?aid=70782

There are a few more references to that paper and it's author Katsutoshi Ono around but nothing beyond the theory. Is this the other half of the puzzle?  The article mentions a provisional patent on the hydrogen generation process, but what about patents on the electrical generation side?  Can you point us to the current patents perhaps? 

I'm just a concerned shareholder who likes keep on top of his investments.

New Message
Please login to post a reply