Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Agoracom has built it’s website so you can ask your questions directly to the company’s president. I suggest you post your questions and click on the «Question for AGORACOM» check box and wait for the answer, it usually comes. It might take a bit more time than impatient investors like, but I’m certain Bernard is not sitting at his desk waiting for shareholders to post questions for him to answer. I think he knows he has to give more details.

I have also asked a question to Bernard this week and I have not yet received an answer, but I rather think that Bernard is working on advancing the company’s projects than see him spend his time answering questions one at a time. I’m certain he will bring all the satisfying answers in due time.

I’ve been a shareholder for more than ten years. Bernard and Patrick never let the shareholders down. I’m convinced Bernard did his due diligence and if he is going ahead with this project, like he did for other projects before, it is because he knows or he has sufficient information to think that EBH2 is working.

Like is said in the press release, they will test EBH2. They will have to announce the results of these tests. If EBH2 is working we will all be cheering. If EBH2 does not work we are not any worst than we were before the NR. The money and the shares a payable only if EBH2 works.

New Message
Please login to post a reply