Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Message: Re: If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

With open forums you are going to get opinions from all sides. This is not a cheering section so there will be negative comments from others from time to time. If that upsets you then make sure you have your pom, poms handy so you can get in front of the mirror and let off some good loud cheering. If this site is just about exchanging ideas that only satisfy those who monitor the comments then I guess some of us may get culled, even though we have invested 1000's of dollars, so be it.

But as long as posters are civil then ideas whether you agree with the poster or not opinions will be exchanged. I am not always going to agree with Bernard's ways, and when I don't I will express myself. If a question offends Bernard he will let me know, or even reply with an insulting comment. You will cheer when Bernard insults a poster, but when a poster asks a question that doesn't agree with your line of thinking you put that poster down. You have to be able to take the good with the bad as this isn't a one way street. 

Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays no matter what you celebrate, and all the best in 2022.

New Message
Please login to post a reply