Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hi Bernard,

I am reposting my older post in the hope that you might provide your feedback to.

"

As per the press release from back in September, the validation of the EBH2 system was expected to take some 60 days. I think it is fair to assume that the 60 days were including shipping and testing/validating it.

On your update from Dec 8th, and/or your interview, you mentioned that the validation could not complete due to damage of the equipment during shipping.

Now, it has been almost 3 months since that update.

Would you agree that, without other info than in the HPQ releases, it is a fair expectation that this time was more than enough to ship new equipment and validate or invalidate it, considering the shorter original timeline for the same tasks?

Could you provide an update on this validation, please?

More importantly, could you provide an update for the PUREVAP NSIR System please?

Have you been able to produce new samples for evaluation (assuming the final adjustments been completed), as mentioned in Jan 12 release?

In addition, are there any updates you might be able to provide in regards to fumed silica?

Thank you,

pt2

New Message
Please login to post a reply