Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

-- c'mon amigo - thats not true.

-- "Misleading" is something, anything, that enables an incorrect interpretation or conclusion. It can be intentional or it can be inadvertent. I never said it was intentional. [You folks (inluding BT) jumped to the conclusion that I claimed it was purposely misleading. Not so. Go back and re-read my post if you want to].

-- I have not sold a single share in HPQ or PYR since I first purchased them - at a far higher price than they're at right now. I havent bought on the dips either. Nor have I traded them. I've bought and I'm holding. So if was a so-called FUD I would not have done this would I? I invite anyone to check my holdings - I'll happily show them to anyone (or here) provided they do the same too.

-- Lastly, think of it this way my young friend with Bondlike ambitions, if BT answers JackBenny's request and tells us whether functional means that production of samples has started, its only going to have a positive impact on the share price isn't it.

And if BT tells us what the throughput is, and if the quality produced comforms to design specs then it'll have an even greater positive impact won't it. So how is that "bashing" - in fact it is the complete exact opposite of bashing.

-- Yes JackBenny has a slightly quirky style of writing, but so what? So did Tom Wolfe. Everyone is different. As they say in French (though on a slightly different plane)- vive la difference.

Don't get nervous folks. Yes the stock is taking a beating, but the fundamentals that made you buy the stock havent changed, so why get nervous and show your nervousness by attacking others who are simply asking for some information. Be confident in your choice of investment and stay confident in that choice.

Brgds to all

A-G

New Message
Please login to post a reply