Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Actually for a CEO of a corporation to use the term FUD in a commnique to shareholders is a bit disturbing. For Bernard to lower himself to get into a cat fight with percieved boogey men is odd at best. That is not his role and a bad look. Now you might think it's ok as you may not quite be over 30 years of age? 

His concentration shouldn't be of an emotive tirade on a message board. It should actually be an eye raiser to the average sentient being. If he is so confident in his business plan, he should have tough shoulders and stay out of the fray. He's not 16.

I've watched your posting sytle these past 2 years. You related to anyone in the company because you certainly act as such?

You are not going to brow beat me big boy. I'm not cancel culture warrior. 

So my question stands Bernie, have you processed any quartz aggregate as of yet? 

Bernie can go over to Pete's office if he needs to know who I am and then call the transfer agent to see how many shares I have. 

You on the other hand 007.. well since my last post was deleted, you can read my mind Ma'am.

New Message
Please login to post a reply