Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

What is the definition of functional? Does it mean the machine is taking raw quartz and producing silicon. Or does it mean there are now flashing lights. What is operational is it runnning quartz through and producing silicon powder?

Where's Jack Benny has more than a few shares, no issues with me with a shareholder asking a question, but so many posters think that is not proper. Wake up wankers. I am patient and am willing to wait. But hate Bernard making a video about this and that, but no real news. Shorters or those trying to take the stock lower love the news no news. Just as iminent sounds great but has a loose meaning. As does operational apparently. I thought it meant production would be starting the next day.

Some of you may have 100 shares, good for you but others have 100,000 or more everyone's questions are just as valuable. I am around 80,000 and believe in the technology but could live without the bs promotional crap Bernard spins out in the videos. What upsets me is these videos are done on a cost basis, not actual reporting. Anyone noticed after the video the price seems to go lower. I am good with waiting, don't need video, if there is news put out a release until there is actual production going on lets just cool it and wait it out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply