Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Sorry, SorrenSon for taking my time before replying, (Sarcasm)

But looking at my job description, answering biased questions from a known troll with an agenda against HPQ and its shareholder is not high on my list of to-do.

What I find funny about basing trolls is that their "modus operandi" is always the same use some partially factual information and give it an erroneous twist, and then insult anybody questioning the motive.

OK, let's get it over with your questions:

Q1) I have been reviewing the company press releases and cannot locate anything where the QRR Gen 2 actually produced anything purer than 99.83  % 

Allow me to thank Renaissance for doing the research, please find here the link to the post that has the information you claim did not exist.

PS, You are not very good at this DD work, because the 99.83 you are quoting above was not about the purity of the sample but about the impurity removal efficiency of the system (Link to the PR).

Q2 Has any QRR actually produced 3n  99.9%   or  4 n 99.99 %  purity silicon or is still only theoretical and unproven at this point. ?

What PR have you been reading?

What we have proven and the hypothesis we have made using our Gen2 are now in the process of being validated with the Gen3... So what was your question here again?

You are not better than the bashing troll class of 2017 that made a big stink about the QRR patent, you know they claim that we would never get a QRR patent... A claim that was 100% debunked this year...

Now I have one question for you, what is your beef with HPQ?

Regards

Bernard Tourillon

New Message
Please login to post a reply