Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Good Afternoon   Can you confirm   the officers   as there is conflicting documents 

The  Aug 5 2022 Investor presentation ( current) lists    Patrick Levasseur  as an independant Director  , Special Consultant to the CEO

The HPQ website lists two presidents :

Bernard J Tourillon, BAA, MBA Chairman, President, CEO and Director

Patrick Levasseur President and COO, Director 

The  HPQ press release of Dec 7th list him as  Patrick Levasseur, Special Advisor to the CEO 

Jan 19th   Patrick Levasseur, Director

Beauce Gold Fields  states:   He’s also currently COO & Board member of HPQ Silicon 

Quebec Silica :  Mr. Levasseur is currently an independent board member of HPQ Silicon Resource Corp. 

His  Linked in states he is currently  President & COO of HPQ but makes no mention of Quebec Silica so not sure when updated 

I have seen listings that he is co-president.

Can you clarify these conflicting  roles  and correct the website and investor presentation accordingly .

The  HPQ website also list  Francois Rivard CFO    His own linked in makes no mention of HPQ Silicon   Is he a part time contractor  or no longer associated with the company? 

Can you also confirm when Derick Lila , who  I presume is you  joined the firm  as his /your linked in states 

Director, Communications and ESG Strategy  |
HPQ Silicon · Permanent Full-time
Mar 2021 - Present · 1 yr 11 months 

Despite stating almost 2 years of Full Time employment with the company there is  no mention on websites or  I believe any  press releases etc from the company. Seems like lack of  communication for the Director of Communications. 

It should be noted that this " HPQ Silicon account " with no actual name attached is very "non standard "  I belive all parties  would expect that the actual party corresponding  with shareholders on behalf of the company would identify themselves to avoid  "confusion ".  With the exception of Midtownguy with  PYR I have never seen a company employee/spokesperson  who does not disclose their identity on  all  communications with the public.  You may want to reconsider this practice .

New Message
Please login to post a reply