Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

It looks to me like they have been keeping their accumulated short position very low for months now.  They keep doing short transactions, but they are covering them, not realy accumulating any more.  They do this to make a couple cents profits per transaction, but more so to keep the share price down while they are accumulating a long position.  They are accumulating, and they will keep on doing this for as long as they can in order to accumulate as much as they can.  They will let the share price go up when there is sufficient and sustained buying pressure by the market.  They have no intentions to keep the share price down forever, they make money when the share price go down as well as when the share price go up, and they prefer making dollars profit per share by letting it go up, than making a few cents profit per share by supressing it.  I'm accumulating as much as I can, on evey occasion I have, and they will not get my shares cheaply.

New Message
Please login to post a reply