Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Dear Donice,

I hope this message finds you well. I want to express my respectful disagreement with your perspective on the current state of trading in TSX-V listed stocks.

A concerning trend seems to be affecting not only HPQ shares but also many stocks on the TSX-V exchange. I believe that retail investors are being manipulated by unscrupulous traders, and regulatory bodies are overlooking these issues by not enforcing their own rules.

Today, a specific incident has raised alarms - the simultaneous appearance of 16 open sell orders from 4 different brokers at 14:08. The odds of such a scenario occurring naturally seem slim to none. Unfortunately, this is not an isolated incident; I have documented multiple instances of this illegal spoofing pattern on HPQ daily. Despite this, regulatory bodies appear to turn a blind eye to these activities.

While trading stock within a range is normal, these traders are artificially widening the variation by placing mostly false sell orders (spoofing). They aim to intimidate retail investors into selling their shares cheaper than the amount they received when they sold short. Let's be honest; these sales are mostly naked shorts.

Moreover, these unscrupulous traders do not hesitate to pay individuals to write comments on stock BB, creating a negative sentiment around target companies. This strategy aims to exploit the psychological impact on investors, particularly those with a positive view of the company.

I've observed that these negative social influencers become more aggressive when their trading positions are underwater, further exploiting the psychological impact on investors with a positive view of the company.

In conclusion, I want to remind fellow investors that the market does not always accurately reflect a company's true performance. Despite the challenges posed by these questionable trading practices and regulators' refusal to enforce the rules, our company's projects are moving in the right direction. I am confident that we will begin to reap the rewards of our collective efforts in the coming year.

Best regards,

Bernard Tourillon
CEO

New Message
Please login to post a reply