Hole 116: 2.5 Metres Grading 70.34% U3O8 / #10-200: 22.5 Metres Grading 11.3% U3O8 / #30: 69 metres grading 2.33% U3O8 / #10-188B: 7.5 metres grading 29.98% U3O8

ATHABASCA BASIN: WHERE GRADE IS KING!

Free

Re: News! is ok...just precious metals...

in response to by
posted on Aug 06, 2008 02:40PM

added value, which is great. not exactly what we're focussed on, but obviously adds value. important is the similarity to other deposites in the area, thus being able to assume lightly that the deposit is a strong one. i wasnt too sure about the date thing "winter 2008" isnt that coming winter? doesnt matter too much i guess...

this news isnt exactly the news that pushes you up, i think the drilling of the center of the deposit (90m NE) or so, is what we want or a takeover bid (which may take a long time, within a year i hear...). of course if the deposit poses extra length and concentration beyond our assumptions that would be incredible.

i wish we would look at other prospects in the area. but thats just me wishing for more adventure and exploration hehe (: that time will come...

as for the dutchies, well i just wish more dutch would buy this ;) i know they will profit. but who has the balls today to put cash on the line. most people are pretty scared... or is that an overhyped thought...nice to see Roos and Casey here

enjoy. Bernhard

New Message
Please login to post a reply