Welcome To The HeliosX Lithium & Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

Free

21 January 2021

0.1033+0.0170 (+19.70%)

As of 1:06PM EST. Market open.

857,000 shares trades so far this morning at 10:24 AM Pacific time.  ADV =191,000 

Looks like volume today before close could easily top 1,000,000 shares.  Dajin is definitely benefiting from the overall positive environment toward lithium stocks in general. 

Wondering if there are specific reasons as well that DJIFF is up recently.  As a "Junior Lithium Mining company", DJIFF certainly has something to offer if a Major decided to merge with or to become a "Strategic Partner" with DJIFF.  See the company web page for all of their holdings and their present game plan for growth.

My bet is on the possibility of recent interest by one of the Majors or even one of the EV companies.  Speculation?  Of course.  I would be glad to trade that speculation for facts, but in the meantime I am not selling my DJIFF shares.... not in the least.  Looking at an overall positive lithium mining market, especially starting in 2022 so I see no need to rush to sell something that has such promising potential.   JMO   Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply