an Augmented Reality Company that enables businesses to create their own mobile phone AR campaigns with no programming or technology experience

Clients Include: Baltimore Ravens, McCormick, Shoppers Drug Mart, Grubhub Sound Bites and Many More

Sponsored

Thank you for your questions.  See below:

Does the patent have any exclusive to AR glasses? 

Glasses are just another hardware device to consumer AR immersive experiences.  Our filed patent, separate from the acquired patent portfolio, is focused on delivering Cloud to Device AR Content.

Any plan for the future if one day AR glasses replace mobile phone?

We are an AR Immersive Software Platform - not a hardware company. But my thoughts are that with over 5 billion mobile devices worldwide, there will ALWAYS be mobile phone AR Engagement.  There have been a number of attempts with AR GLasses to date for consumers but they have not succeeded including Magic Leap and Focals by North.  The entire industry is looking to Apple Glasses to be the tipping point but that product is still at least a year away from what I understand.  LG has also announced AR GLasses too but are expecting to have them out much sooner.  The real quuestion with glasses is will they offer true value that consumers will spend an additional $500 PLUS to engage AR Glasses besides their mobile phone.  Will there be enough AR content to make it worthwile to invest in glasses?  ImagineAR plans to upport the future key AR Glasses hardware who have gained market share with our ImagineAR Platform.

Why the company not promoting any new AR tech beside the AR scan and scavenger hunt for mobile?

I would recommend you review previous video interviews. We are promoting the ImagineAR mobile APP SDK, Enterprise SaaS, and White-label apps.

why the company not showing off those tech in the early company youtube video couple years back?

Unsure what you are asking. But all ImagineAR videos are available on our Youtube Channel.

Thank you for your questions.

AP

New Message
Please login to post a reply