an Augmented Reality Company that enables businesses to create their own mobile phone AR campaigns with no programming or technology experience

Clients Include: Baltimore Ravens, McCormick, Shoppers Drug Mart, Grubhub Sound Bites and Many More

Sponsored

Sep 22, 2020 12:27PM

Sep 22, 2020 02:39PM

Sep 22, 2020 02:41PM

El Guapo, sorry for any confusion.  I'm certainly not sending a signal to go away and come back DEC 2021.  Rather, what I said was that people who sold stock in the past couple of weeks by looking at the share price made the mistake of not looking at the big picture.

The post I made about 3rd party validation with all the different quotes should tell investors that ImagineAR is indeed a best of breed AR company that will most likely gain momentum with respect to clients and partnerships.

Moreover, my post about the Bell Executive stating AR is their top priority with respect to emerging technologies was further support for where AR is going.

Conclusion - not only would I not be a seller today, I wouldn't be a seller for at least the next 15 months to give ImagineAR plenty of room to capitalize on the AR mega trend, as well as, it's specific status as a best of breed AR platform.

AR mega trend + AR best of breed = unshakable long.

I trust this clarifies.

Sep 22, 2020 05:32PM
Sep 23, 2020 09:54AM

Sep 23, 2020 09:55AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply