Welcome to the Impact Silver HUB on AGORACOM

Focus: Silver Exploration, Production, and Growth

Free

silver surging

posted on Oct 25, 2007 08:34AM

Silver is back threatening to take out the $14 barrier again today, yet most of the silver juniors are still trading flat.  Now that IPT is steadily increasing the throughput at the mill, silver production is growing, and we are directly leveraged to stronger silver prices.  This will go right to the bottom line folks.  Since the market is not pricing in the higher silver, one can infer that people believe its a short term move and that silver will dip again in the near future.  If we do get a significant break higher in the price of silver that is sustained, it could be Game-ON for the silver juniors as people scramble to buy.

I think all we need now is another breakthrough discovery for IPT to get right back on the front burner.  The market loves to hear about high grade drilling results, and Zacualpan is certainly capable of generating that. 

It seems the exercise of various warrants outstanding has been accomplished with minimal distribution.  IPT has actually been a slow but steadily rising stock during this process.  I exercised all of my warrants from each of the last 3 placements and only sold a small amount earlier in the summer.  I think there is very little resistance ahead to the $2 range.

It sure looks to me like the stock is ready for a big move.

cheers!

COACH247

Oct 29, 2007 07:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply