Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Hi there

posted on Apr 04, 2008 08:37PM

Hey there everyone - I apologize to "Liberty" - in my exuberance to have him kicked off this board for his multitude of past sins/lies on another stock website, I insulted him, and we all know that he is a paragon of virtue deserving of all of our respect.  Whaler - keep up the good work as our president!  I fully support your decision to pull my posts, they were inappropriate given the euphoric feeling we all are sharing right now.  I have to say, the increase in our share price has led to a lot of "irrational exuberance" (a beer to the first guy to identify who I am quoting there) around the Beerbelly household lately.  

I also have to express sympathy for all LBE shareholders given their plummeting stock price lately.  That's all I have to say about that.  Wouldn't want Milly to have another heart-attack and write another hypocritical morality diatribe. It just makes you feel sad for the poor guy, who has suffered a lot already.

BEER 

New Message
Please login to post a reply