Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Open pit L-2

posted on May 08, 2008 07:14AM

Quagmire,

I see your post regarding the question about ISMs ability to access the L-2 was pulled immediately. Some people dont want to see anything that is not to their liking. Why do investors on this site not want to know of a possible problem ISM might have in open pitting L-2 to its full potential? This is their investment.

There seems to be alot of confusion regarding this issue. Whom ever is telling you that LBE would not allow road access to ISM to get to their L-2 project is wrong. That has never been a concern or problem. It would be the same thing as saying ISM wont let LBE get to their L-2 mine and shaft site as they own the surrounding land. It is not an issue plain and simple. Everyone has road access to their properties.

The real question is the ability of ISM to open pit without digging rock on the LBE property to get at all of their ore body. The properties are directly beside each other. Depending where the drill results are coming from, it could affect what ISM could take out economically without working off of LBE property. Liberty/millright has explained it very well on the LBE site this morning. Whether you like him or not, his explanation is much better explained than mine. I would hope you would read it for your own due diligence.

No one can dispute that the two companies have talked in regards to possible property swaps of some kind. Rocksolid has already let that slip out. He was privy to confidential ISM/LBE information regarding this topic and that was confirmed by LBE management. No one else knew those talks were being held. That has been posted before and is truth. It is indisputable.

Surely there must be more to this issue. If ISM didnt think they may have problems accessing all of their L-2 ore body, I doubt there ever would have been any talks in the first place.

The point has to be made clear for the protection of ISM shareholders and they deserve an answer that may affect their stock.

I do not understand why so many on this site just want to see positive information without seeing what else might affect their holdings and investments

The same goes for many wanting to see a NI 43-101. Hundreds of millions of tonnes of extractable economical ore have been talked about for several years. Lets see any portion of it. Everytime this issue is brought up it is attacked in some way as been negative. How can an independant evaluation of hundereds of millions of economical ore be negative for shareholders???

Best

Nickel

May 08, 2008 07:28AM
May 08, 2008 07:50AM

May 08, 2008 07:55AM

May 08, 2008 09:19AM

May 08, 2008 09:19AM

May 08, 2008 10:46AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply