Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Whaler,

There are many shareholders besides yourself that deem MOUs, dewatering permits, and 43-101 resource and feasibility studies very important in their investment decisions. You may not agree and that is fine, but others have every right to post as they see fit within the guidelines of Agoracom. Everything Liberty has posted here has been legitimate and will help ISMers in their own due diligence.

I too will continue to post information about ISM that may effect either the stock price of ISM or stock prices of other properties in the Shaw Dome. Whether you believe it or not, all companies in the Shaw Dome have effects on each other. The boards are one of many areas in our own due diligence for us to bring up our concerns to satisfy our investment decisions.

You say the "matter here is done" and "you won't partake in any discussions with him as he is on ignore". That is a choice Agoracom has given you and you have that option and now his comments wont offend you.

You do not have the option to tell others 'not' to post information they believe is relevent in their investment decisions. You also do 'not' have an option to tell others when 'subjects' are finished. Many questions have not been answered by ISM and that is why you will continue to see me and others posting. You do 'not' know if I am a ISM shareholder, and I believe there are many investors in the Shaw Dome that have investments in all the companies that want all information on the table.

You seem to believe it is fine for yourself to visit other sites daily and post as many "questions" as you see fit. Remember, we all have that same right.

The questions put forward recently are competely on topic and are in the best interests of all shareholders in making their own decisions.

Best

Nickel77

New Message
Please login to post a reply