Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Thanks for the update Tony which I suspect is from the phonecall inot the company that you had mentioned yesterday.

I am happy to say that the suppression ask on the market depth looks to have been eaten up. Now we are seeing a nice uptick in the bids with the LT at $2.25

I think that the AGM wou.ld be the logical time for a nice big fat update with some healthy MD&A. I would like to see some of our shareholders asking a few questions that could settle these sort of matters as well. I have said in the past our last true update was the August 24 2007 NR and its been awhile since. Our latest Launchpad IR brochure and of course the analyst Jame Darcel produced a nice PDF back in Nov 2007 with the $16.50 price target.

I look forward to the AGM. Might be interesting to see the texas dynamic we know as Allen Mann speak tot he crowd.

IMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply