Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Re: Hey Gang

in response to by
posted on May 14, 2008 09:49AM

don't worry Whaler - these things go in cycles. I for one am glad that the markets are improving even if our price is still pretty tepid, what you need first is confidence to return to the main markets, then it starts trickling into the juniors. The junior resource game - we're always the first to start diving and the last to recover, the way it is in the high-risk high-return world. I for one can wait a bit longer, and am liking the action going on in GCR, as it shows that action is starting to pick up - a rising tide and all that. What we really need is the price of nickel to go up again, even a few bucks a pound, or a flurry of take-overs to occur in the industry, that would drive the speculators back into the market. Patience I guess is what we really need. Too bad the market is starting to recover in May, when the whole "sell in May and go away" crowd takes over. Maybe this year will be different, given we were denied our traditional March - May junior resource run-up we've experienced in other years. Guess we'll see, just stay invested in quality juniors like ISM and the rest takes care of itself.

BEER

New Message
Please login to post a reply