Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

43-101 and Livinglarge

posted on May 16, 2008 03:18PM
I hear that they have been doing the groundwork for the 43-101 for over a month and that it should be ready in June.We shall just have to wait and see ,but I agree with Whaler..sooner rather than later!!......Now as far as Livinglarge is concerned..I totally disagree with his thought process...ISM is poised to be taken over after this report is out.and hopefully in a bidding war..ISM has loads of nickel,loads of money to develop ,and a very good exit strategy in place..Anyone who would think of selling now would be committing economic suicide.LBE has a huge debt load and mines that have to produce at a large scale in the future to cover this..If you really believe that Lbe will be OK in 9 months ,by all means go for it..Myself and all that I know involved with I.S.M. are very happy to stay put and hang on for the ride!! Cheers!
New Message
Please login to post a reply