Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Cad - I know - my reaction was quite similar to yours re the tonnage estimate that I was given. Opinions are like behinds, everyone has one. I don't know what these people are basing their opinion on, but I do not see the point of doing a 43-101 if the amount of tonnage is only 3 million. I think LBE has proven this point - that there is no point doing a 43-101 for small tonnage amounts, the market doesn't care. This was one of the reasons I am coming here, to get some other opinions on what our tonnage will be. Whaler seems absent today, maybe he is watching VMS closely like some of us are today.

I will also give my estimates - L1 - 8 million tons - (inferred and proven) at 1.1% grade, L2 - 36 million tons (i&p) at .7%. I am thinking/hoping that I am on the low side.

Cad - the other mantra I am being given is that anything below .6% Ni is uneconomic to mine - any thoughts on this theory?

BEER

New Message
Please login to post a reply