Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Beerbelly,

It has been noted that you have filled in nothing. Your request was that I provide requisite documentation regarding FNX's resource base:

FNX resource numbers:

As taken from:

http://www.fnxmining.com/docs/proper...

"The result was a threefold increase of its measured and indicated resources to 42.24 million tons and its inferred resources fivehold to 31.83 million tons (effective December 31, 2007)."

As of December 31, 2007 - FNX's current Inferred and Proven resources are: 74.07 million tons.

Gotstones October 30, 2007 guestimate is 75 - 100 million tonnes.

Beerbelly May 21, 2008 guestimate as to what ISM Inferred and Proven resources are 44 million tons.

Cadomin May 21, 2008 guestimate is 46 million tons

Gotstones May 21, 2008 guestimate is 45 million tons

Beerbelly - it would appear that you, Gotsones and Cadomin all are of the opinion that the minimum tonnage reserves that ISM has is 44 million tons ... which makes up for well over 50% of FNX's current resource base.

I wholeheartedly encourage optimistic opinions when substantiated with realistic numbers - this is why I for one am looking forward to reading ISM's 43-101 as presented by Micon as it will give a glimpse into what ISM does have...also hoping that these resource numbers which are coming in are between 50% - 100% of FNX's current resource base - as good news at one Shaw Dome property is good for all Shaw Dome properties.

Beerbelly at this point I honestly don't expect an apology from you - based on how you have replied to this set of exchanges it lets me know that posts are either your way or the highway imho. In addition it appears as if you have no problem calling someone a liar but have a challenge apologizing when facts show otherwise.

-B1-

New Message
Please login to post a reply