Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Whaler

Of those 395,000 shares, 281,000 are sitting from 1.25 to 1.42 Do you think those two large bids at the bottom know something the rest of us don't? It would be interesting to see which house they are.

As for LBE depth, I don't think it will improve until the company announces it is in pre production. Last I checked, there were 95,000 shares on the bid between .28 and .32 With LBE's scheduled meeting in Edmonton on the 20th of September, I would hope they will be in pre production at the latter part of next weekend.

It might be a good meeting for those ISMers who live in Edmonton to attend. They may have questions about ore grades and recovery of the Shaw Dome Ore that may be of particular interest for ISM investors for their upcoming 43-101. If nothing else they will be able to see how open and accountable Managment is towards answering all shareholder questions and concerns.

Best

Nickel77

New Message
Please login to post a reply