Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Tonyg,

ISMs 43-101 is supposed to be coming out shortly. You and I were both told it was going to be out in June and we are still waiting.

In the meantime, why would you not be interested in learning more about the ore grade % and its recoverability. Whether you like it or not, ISM and LBE properties run along each others boundaries and there is always a chance that can affect investments. Why not learn all you can about each others properties?

It is very well known there were many ISM supporting Brokers at the last Edmonton meeting and I have heard they will be attending again.

Wolfie has also confirmed he has many friends that will be attending; so yes, I do believe there are many interested investors and Brokers supporting the Shaw Dome Plays wanting to get more information.

Best

Nickel77

New Message
Please login to post a reply