Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

You are a funny individual. Last week when we were all starting to kick around the possibles on the upcoming report, you and your co-hort/s laughed us out of the park. In fact here's the first post we got on the topic

"Whaler,

Perhaps Micon's NI-43-101 will be able to answer your questions regarding the nickel levels for ISM.

All the best,

-B1-"

Today its quite a change of tune. Full of interest and concern from a "perspective investor" We know how you folks have ALWAYS downplayed and discared the Darcel report, which would be your best hope of "guessing" on this resource. Another great source is the 276 drill holes from the past ISM news releases.

BTW after you have searched "SEDAR ISM" for where and how big the ore body is, come and tell us.

"Whaler,

I can't speak for any of the other two folks but my motivation for wanting to find out information about claims for ISM is about 4 months back there was mention that a 43-101 is coming out - to date it still hasn't been published so am trying to put together some sort of guestimate based on drill holes, etc to figure this out ... only thing is that I need to know what claims ISM has so that I can go and do some research on SEDAR ISM to figure out exactly where the ore body is and what might be a rough idea as to what size of ore body is there.

Interesting article on Sea Emerald .. will have to do some more research into this and see how it all interweaves into the fabric that makes up ISM.

Happy Trails,

-B1-

New Message
Please login to post a reply