Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Wolfie,

Thanks for yours and Tonyg's concern regarding LBE and the direction that it is going in. I am curious if you had a chance to go to the meeting or if you are basing your opinions on hearse?

Wolfie please don't 'assume' what my motivations are for posting on the ISM board - far from your take on the situation....I am not frustrated in the least as I believe in Dr.Nash's ability 100% and given that he was left with a measly $800 when he took over the role as President - imo - he has done quite an impressive of brining things to fruition.

Let me go over once again why I am interested in ISM - basically ISM is right beside LBE (I saw a picture that an investor friend of mine took who has had a tour of the LBE mine - the picture had two signs on a post - one with an arrow pointing in one direction that would take you to ISM property .. the other sign had an arrow pointing in the other direction that would take you to LBE property)...this to me would imply that the properties are *very* close to one another and thus good news at one property is good news for all adjoining properties.

Thanks for your concern though.

On a completely different note I must admit I am getting more and more intrigued looking at the 3-D model that my techy friend is putting together based on an open pit model design and the results to date that ISM has published - very interesting indeed to see the visual drill holes with the corresponding nickel %'s attached to them....very interesting indeed imo.

Happy Trails,

-B1-

New Message
Please login to post a reply