Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Oct 06, 2008 07:36PM

Oct 06, 2008 07:42PM

Oct 06, 2008 07:49PM

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=7EA1Gx...

I had to watch your clip again as it baffled me on where that map came from and why you would choose to use that one? It's as old as the hills themselves!

It looks like the same map that shows the historical drill holes and not one of the map I have referred to since. See the description below. So obviously you were familiar with the company website resources to some extent.

Figure 2 illustrates the detail location map of the Langmuir No.2 Mine area with a composite of the eight levels of underground mine workings and the ore zones, the location of the electromagnetic anomalies, the historical overburden basal till geochemical nickel anomalies (contour values are in ppm Ni), and the approximate location of the historical diamond drill holes completed by Noranda, INCO and Timmins Nickel Inc.

Oct 08, 2008 01:23AM
Oct 08, 2008 09:59AM

Oct 08, 2008 11:43AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply