Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Buxom, a question for you

posted on Oct 06, 2008 07:36PM

When you two grabbed your map for the beginning of your "3-d model" did you not see that the drilling numbers actually started with many of which you were missing?

In this map I can see LN05-01 all the way up to LN06-60

Open up the link below and mouse over it to expand for best viewing.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...

So in reading your post, that I quote below, where did you and your techie friend aquire the map which you use in the you-tube clip? Is that off of Sedar?

Why not just go to where anyone would have gone for it? The company website or to the link library here?

Do you see the numbering convention used as I had explained once before? How do you base yours? LN-065 thru LN-123?

I hate to see this amount of work go to waste.

"Beerbelly,

Thanks for contacting IR and asking about the 3-D image and the drill hole results. All that myself and my techy friend could find on SEDAR was information for drill hole results for LN-065 through LN-123 [loads of drill results for LS and L]. I am wondering given that you were able to touch base with IR if you could ask them to provide the missing drill results as these appear to be missing from the SEDAR filings. If it wouldn't be too much of an imposition if you could post these missing drill results on this bb would be greatly appreciated.

Would also love your take on the current 3-D model.

TIA,

-B1-"

New Message
Please login to post a reply